The Schaller Library Association was organized on April 25, 1925. The original trustees were: Mr. Charls Kelly, Mrs. W.H. McLaughlin, Mrs. L.R. Smith, Dr. T.H. McCray, Mr. Fowler, Mrs. Carl Anderson, Mrs. Samuel Hahne, Miss Elizabeth Collins, and Mrs. Charles Buck. A new building for the Library, City Hall and the Fire Station was built in 1954. April of 1955 the Library moved to this new location and has remained there ever since.